Plant City, FL
Customer Service Manager
This is a key position for Anuvia which is responsible for managing the customer service function for our Plant City, FL operation. This role requires managing cross-functionally within Anuvia and with partners for the execution of the customer service function. Proficient understanding of the order to cash process and supporting ERP transactions, as well as acting upon the sales forecast and customer orders, will be critical to achieve success. Communicating directly with the commercial teams and customers to assure order fulfilment is another key responsibility. Responsibilities also include maintaining the Customer Service portion of our ERP system (SAGE) for all customer related data in Anuvia’s ERP system. Attention to detail, precision with data, and effective communications and interactions across the commercial, manufacturing and finance teams will be essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.).
1. Follows all Company, Site, Federal, State and Local Rules and Regulations. Develop and follow established work procedures to make decisions and act in a manner to achieve safe, environmentally sound, and reliable operations.
2. Key member of the Supply Chain team that develops and executes the customer fulfillment plan
3. Must work cooperatively with commercial teams, customers, production, logistics and finance to assure coordination to meet customer expectations.
4. Inform commercial team and customers of shipping dates provide order tracking and manage delays. Resolve customer concerns, in a timely manner.
5. Oversee daily, monthly, and annual customer related reports and KPIs (e.g. such as OTIF). In addition, maintain accurate customer records in ERP system. Continuously improve Anuvia’s ERP system functionality to simplify and automate processes
6. Coordinates purchase order generation, BOL and collaborate with Logistics to ensure on time delivery
7. Coordinates imports and exports, liaises with custom brokers for updated reporting procedures and valuations as needed.
8. Reviewing and controlling cost within budget will also be critical.
9. Strong leadership and ability to manage and prioritize conflicting deadlines
Intermediate to advanced Excel
Microsoft Office software
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
ERP system experience helpful
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business-related areas preferred, High School Diploma or Equivalent a minimum. At least 5 years of order fulfilment experience in manufacturing,
Travel between locations may be required.
This is full-time salaried position Office hours are Monday – Friday
Ability to lift 40 lbs. when required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
This job operates in a manufacturing plant office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and eFax or fax machine.