Plant City, FL
Anuvia Plant Nutrients is an innovative sustainable fertilizer startup company based in Florida which is focused on a patented approach to being environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable. Anuvia is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource, and manage all the technical activities at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.)
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the internal Anuvia clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Comply with OSHA and Anuvia safety regulations.
Indirect leadership responsibilities.
- Proven work experience as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Current engineer license
- Time management and organization skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in Engineering
- 5 years plus experience a positive
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to maintain focus when working individually.
- Team player: within department and with other departments
- Eye for details
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations. Ability to apply engineering concepts to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to lift 50 lbs. when required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb ladders, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is potentially exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The ability to wear a respirator is a requirement. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided and must be worn.